Sunday 15 June 2014

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

Finally I'm writing it. Seriously, lasiness is the worst thing ever.
What can I say? I liked it, it's pretty damn cool. Very nice ending to a very nice series. Well done, Cassandra, well done! My feelings were on roller coaster through reading it, I must admit. And it made this book even better.
I like how characters changed through this story. They grew on the brand new level. And it's amazing. Our whole life is about changing and making choices. People who don't change don't really grow.
All love stories were a little bit soppy but that's okay for this genre. Characters, who couldn't stand each other at the beginning have made pretty much nice teams and worked side by side. These teens grew by each other's side, helping each other with it and it's amazing.
Happy ending made a really nice full stop at the end of these character's story. We know they will be fine, they are grown up now. But the story only provides us an insight into new stories on which Cassandra is working. I like how this author enjoys her work, I feel she'll never gonna stop.
This book is about growing up and I reccomend it to you, it's total 5/5.




No comments:

Post a Comment