Friday 6 December 2013

Paper Towns by John Green

“What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person.”
 Frankly speaking, I was quite skeptical whilst reading this book. I kept waiting when “Paper towns” would turn into “Finding Alaska” but that didn’t happen. Instead I liked this book way better.
This book was more educational for me – I mean life lessons. I learned that one should never make a person just an image or idolize this person; to take anybody as they are not trying to change them. Even if they don’t support your beliefs, don’t share your dreams and goals, don’t agree with you. I wish I could read this book when I was a teenager – that would be much more useful. But I didn’t. Anyway, the main thing is that I read it and learnt from it,
I don’t really see anything remarkable in main characters separately but they make up pretty nice team. Margo’s behavior I understand – partially, but not quite right. She could just believe in Q and live a life in paper world by being a human, real, not paper. Escape is easier than having a courage to face your fears. But she made a choice.
I gave this book 5 points because of life lessons.

 Rating 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment